Monday 7 April 2008

Aches, Pains and Misery...

Well today, I feel like a total, physical wreck. This is due to a culmination of things. A spell of terrible sleeping, a bad back, and sore knee and to boot it all off, the weather is fucking terrible (This does nothing for my S.A.D.).

The sore back is undoubtedly related to my resurgence in all things Interwebberly. I haven’t sat at the PC for such prolonged periods of time in an absolute age. This, coupled to the fact that my PC set up is ergonomically shit doesn’t help much. The sooner I invest in a laptop the better.

As for the knee, I damaged it on Friday… prior to even leaving the house, never mind having a drink! I managed to bray it solidly on the frame of the bathroom door. Quite how I did this I am still yet to fathom. All I can recall is an immediate pang, a bright flash of light, some knee clasping and hopping and a torrent of profanity. I managed to make it to my bed and spent a good ten minutes curled in the foetal position whimpering.

At the very least I can always hope the weather will improve…

No comments: