Sunday 6 April 2008

Catching Up With Myself

Well, not even a week in and already I've fallen by the wayside in relation to The Premise.

In my defence, this was potentially one of the worst weeks I could've decided to put this into effect. I've had an unprecedentedly busy week by my own usually meagre standards. A golden wedding anniversary party, two days at a training course, two separate attendances at a beer festival and an Elbow gig all within seven apparently very short days.

With this in mind, I have decided not to beat myself up about not posting something each day. Although I do wish blogger had the facility to pre-date your blogs. Effectively so I could cheat but also to allow me to keep a tight chronological order of things (I am an anal retentive, please forgive me). I figured a way I could get around this would be to post something, anything, just one word even each day, and then, if I've anything I really want to submit I can edit it later.

I also need to ensure I focus more on this blog, and less time spackering about on the surshal netwurking shites that drain the life force from me so repeatedly.

No comments: