Friday 11 April 2008

An Interference?

Pfoooffff! That was a close one! 9.55pm and I almost forgot to adhere to my post a day, self imposed blogligation.

Well it's Friday (thank Crunchie, or just Cadbury's in general) and it has seemed like a long hard slog of a week. This is most probably down to the fact that I had two short weeks brought about by the advent of early Easter, followed by a week in which I only actually entered my work's office for one day before spending the remainder largely at a beer festival (I really must finish that blog).

Today, work provided another shining opportunity to subject myself to yet more toil and dejection in the pursuit of careerist advancement. This time, I shall be throwing my proverbial hat into the proverbial "Future Leaders Scheme" er... ring.

So it's back to the drawing board and filling out more forms for me then. This may interfere with web time and my regular posting, as it has done in the past, but I'm gonna try to keep this blog going. Indeed, the 200 word discipline may even come in handy as much of the form I have to complete requires 250 max words per example.

As it turns out I'm gonna need an extra fifty to finish this bad boy... Now where's my works spiel lexicon list gone?

Motivated, Tenacious, Strong personal commitment, Capacity to succeed, Strong leadership qualities... er, er... gi's a job! that kinda schlock.

Surely that should see me right? Right?

No comments: