Monday 14 April 2008

I Should've Known...

... I'd never be able to keep this blog a day nonsense up. Not that much happened yesterday anyway. I took back control of the weekly shop. Saving pennies and ensuring we weren't left scratching our heads wondering what the hell we were going to have to eat. The missus always seems to make a good job of having enough for two meals and then there's nowt for the rest of the week.

We took Olivia and her friends out yesterday afternoon to feed the ducks. On our way to Morpeth, it did indeed seem like nice weather for ducks. Luckily it held off and we remained perfectly dry for the duration. I made a rather tasty lamb hotpot for dinner and then before hitting the hay last night, I cobbled together a mean spicy tomato pasta sauce.

Today, for the first time in what seemed like an age, I cycled into work again and by the time I got there, I was well aware of the two or three week gap in my cycling schedule and suffered quite badly at the seemingly steepest hill in the area and I did it all with a gammy toe...

... yes, perhaps a blog a day is only ever gonna be a yawn fest eh?

1 comment:

Freakosaurus said...

Ah a man who can cook, love it! Come and live with me immediately.

And if you don't have any reason to write, don't feel like it or don't have much to say then maybe there is no point in writing every day.